• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JBJ Rimless 30 stocked

jsantoli

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to sell my whole set up, really just looking for someone who wants it all. Asking price is $400. It’s a jbj rimless 30, the only fish are a paid of Ora clowns and a Melanarus wrasse. It has an eco tech xr30 that’s an older mode. Not sure what generation, brand new auto top off set, jebao doser, air water ice RO unit. The rock pieces are custom made. There’s a center pieces that sits in the sand and 3 magnetic pieces that are around the back. There’s a large three leather, some spa colonies, about 5 really nice rainbow anemone, and two small jaw breakers. The tank is nice with no issues. It comes with the stand also. It’s seen better days since it’s been neglected lately due to work.

4A28215E-BCEA-41BE-B5CA-A0F5BF8C626A.jpeg

OP
OP
jsantoli

jsantoli

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More pictures from when it’s cleaned up.

Attachments

• 09A8E6A1-4411-4F32-9A55-42CACE6BCA0D.jpeg
    09A8E6A1-4411-4F32-9A55-42CACE6BCA0D.jpeg
    320.1 KB · Views: 126
OP
OP
jsantoli

jsantoli

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the price is fair considering this is a fully running set up, I’ve had this tank since it was released, I’d guess 10 years? It can definitely be parted out and sold for more money but I don’t know if I want to deal with that right now

EvanDeVita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the price is fair considering this is a fully running set up, I’ve had this tank since it was released, I’d guess 10 years? It can definitely be parted out and sold for more money but I don’t know if I want to deal with that right now
$400 is more then fair.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back