JBMoz's 91 Gallon Reef Tank

jbmoz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
24
Location
Colfax
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my tank set up with. I started with the following equipment.

Red Sea Reefer 350 V3
Red Sea 300 Skimmer
Red Sea LED90's
Maxspect Gyre 330's
Sicce 4 Pump
Aquatic 300W heater.
IMG_0397.jpeg
IMG_0398.jpeg
 
Today I added a power distribution unit and a backup heater. The PDU might have been the least expensive thing that I have added to the tank. It was about 32 bucks on Amazon. I was trying to think of all kinds of things to build to attach it to the tank when my girlfriend recommended industrial velcro. Seems to be working pretty well.

IMG_0403.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Tank seems to be doing well. I have two Gladiator Clownfish from the LFS put them in two weeks ago along with a big bottle of Dr. Tims. Ammonia 0 Nitrates 0 Nitrites 0 Salinity 33.9 Temp 78.

IMG_0395.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new