• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jeabo DCT 4000 and 6000 controllable return pumps Pair

Item Price
75
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2016
Messages
2,804
Reaction score
2,024
Location
Rochester, MN
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have both of these that were just cleaned up. Don’t need them anymore take the pair for $75 + shipping.

Both come with controllers and power supplies and work great!

IMG_1835.jpeg IMG_1836.jpeg IMG_1837.jpeg IMG_1838.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I will be ake the both for $60 .00 how much is shipping to 80922
Well I guess depends on shipping ..
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new