Jeabo dose head tubing

jasonrusso

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
3,438
Reaction score
2,441
Location
Haverhill, MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed that my dosing container wasn't going down. I realized that the tubing in the dosing head was cracked. It's a Jeabo doser. Is this tubing different from the regular tubing? I imagine it has to be more flexible/durable.

17131311690996288015095906025109.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new