Jeabo, is it worth it?

Are Jeabo pumps reliable?

  • Yes

    Votes: 157 71.7%
  • No

    Votes: 30 13.7%
  • Meh...

    Votes: 32 14.6%

  • Total voters
    219
I like jebao I am currently running their Al-150 leds doing great.
How are these doing for tou long term? What are you keeping growing under them and what tank dimensions? I have an 8ft 330 build im looking for lighting options for.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new