Jebao AL150 settings

bkhlouf

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
SA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 40g cube tank is under cycle since 4 days using the One & only nitrifying bacteria. Hence, expecting my tank ready very soon for a couple of fish then later on some mixed corals. to do so, I already ordered the Jebao AL 150 (128w).

Tank size: 23X23X21

any suggestion for the light setting? Intensity and schedule

The default setting is shown in the third screenshot (it is not my phone i took it from on of the product review)

449606E0-EB9C-43B8-97DE-53D720F8083E.jpeg 802DAB92-E1BC-4679-A6F0-DCFCDC28CB02.jpeg 5082F1F3-C2E7-4DFD-8269-7FEF2BFC46E4.png
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
Many thanks for the swift response. In fact, I changed my plan and secured a kessil a360x, hence any chance to get the schedule for it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 43 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new