Jebao dc 12000 plumbing

midwestfragfactory

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Beloit ,wi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has any one hard plumbed a jebao dc12000 ran I externally ? Some say it standard treading other say metric I'm getting the run around . I just need the size of the threads and type of connect or plumb it to 1.5 in pvc manifold to run my returns and reactors
 
I used standard 1.5 PVC to plumb mine. Just don't over tighten the fittings, There has been cases of them snapping off
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new