Jebao DC 9000 help

EvoReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about going with the Jebao DC 9000. Does anyone have or know if they are good quality wise? I want to get it for a 125 gallon. My plan is to dial it down to half power to maybe help on the wear and tear part of it and maybe help the pump last longer. They are rated Max Flow 2377GPH I figure 10 cycles per hour that's 1250gph so half Power on that pump should work great. What do you guys think?

Eric B

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the dc12000 on a closed loop and love it. It is dead silent and the build quality is really good. You can always play around with the flow once it's on the tank because you might decide you want it slower or faster but you have that option with this pump.

TheClark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the DC12000 on a 240 gallon and love it. So far the quality has been great. The soft start, controllable power and the 24V DC vs 120V AC in the tank are all nice features. Many guys are getting them now, and I have personally heard of no issues. The price is so reasonable as well, it almost pays to have a spare on hand.

Bow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm loving mine so far. Quiet, controllable, trying to figure out moding them and the who's for an apex

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 123 81.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back