• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jebao DCP 8000 Return Pump & Varios 2S Controller

tbare89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jebao DCP 8000 return pump that has been used for 4-5 months. Runs quiet and is strong. Bought new from amazon. Will include original box and fittings. Being cleaned right now, will post pictures ASAP. $70 shipped.

Reef Octopus Varios 2S skimmer controller. This is brand new and came with my new reef octo elite skimmer. Comes with all accessories including the brand new float valve. $60 shipped.

Reefin on a budget

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jebao DCP 8000 return pump that has been used for 4-5 months. Runs quiet and is strong. Bought new from amazon. Will include original box and fittings. Being cleaned right now, will post pictures ASAP. $70 shipped.

Reef Octopus Varios 2S skimmer controller. This is brand new and came with my new reef octo elite skimmer. Comes with all accessories including the brand new float valve. $60 shipped.
I’ll take it man!

leewish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My buddy is interested in the dc8000. Just waiting for the mods to approve him to the site. I’ll get his number and pm you his number to text him

OP
OP
T

tbare89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The jebao dcp pump is sold. Controller is still available.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 55 30.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 47 26.4%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 38 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back