Jebao DCW-10000 controller replacement

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jshiloh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jshiloh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2018
Messages
132
Reaction score
56
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody know where I can find a new controller for my Jebao 10k pump? I've looked on amazon and eBay with no luck.

IMG_7706.jpeg
 
Try the place you bought it from. They should carry spare parts. (If not, I'd use a different brand of pump that has spare parts.)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new