Jebao dcw 2000 needle wheel

cgdcinc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know of a needle wheel impeller/air assembly that will fit a jebao dcw 2000 pump? I have an extra one I would like to convert to my skimmer pump. Is there anyone who makes one for sale? Would the pump be strong enough to run a SCA 301 skimmer on a 50 Gallon Cube.

Ocelaris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always speculated that th body of the reef octopus varios is pumps looks eerily similar to the jebao, but enough that the controller of the previous generation ro is nearly identical. But you'd also need a venturi and input adapter. You might try the coralvue parts store.

http://www.coralvue.com/protein-skimmer-parts

OP
OP
cgdcinc

cgdcinc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always speculated that th body of the reef octopus varios is pumps looks eerily similar to the jebao, but enough that the controller of the previous generation ro is nearly identical. But you'd also need a venturi and input adapter. You might try the coralvue parts store.

http://www.coralvue.com/protein-skimmer-parts

I’ll look. Thank you.

Finhead

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might work but the DCW series is new.

I'd imagine same motor block and empeller housing. He could ask them either way since it's from the same company not a "Maybe" rebranded pump from another manufactuer.

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd imagine same motor block and empeller housing. He could ask them either way since it's from the same company not a "Maybe" rebranded pump from another manufactuer.
There are differences between the pump. Not sure about size. I would definitely ask. Although fish-street isn't selling the dcw series yet. One is a sine wave pump and the other isn't so the impellers are already different.

OP
OP
cgdcinc

cgdcinc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone. I bought one of these to run my manifold in my sump and it’s dead silent. More than enough flow for my Uv and reactor. Super small footprint and no heat.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 7.7%
Back