• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jebao Gcp 45 cross flow

Item Price
$115
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Mark82

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
157
Reaction score
187
Location
Barstow
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jebao/Jecod GCP-45 Gyre Pump (2026 Model) – Practically New

Selling a brand new GCP-45 that was only used for about an hour in my 80g reef tank. Pump works perfectly — just ended up being too powerful for my LPS setup.

🔹 WiFi + Bluetooth controllable
🔹 Extremely strong flow (even on lowest settings)
🔹 Ideal for larger tanks or SPS-dominant systems

Comes with all original parts and packaging.

💲 $115 shipped

Only selling because I downsized flow — this thing moves serious water.
Using stock photo for now — can send actual pics tomorrow upon request.

IMG_1182.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Updated pics
IMG_1187.jpeg
IMG_1186.jpeg
IMG_1185.jpeg
 
Sold!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new