• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jebao Gyre style wave pump

MarineVet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$80 shipped.
Lightly used Jebao SCP 150 Gyre style wave pump For sale. Delivered to me April 2020. Can provide proof of purchase from Amazon. Works great. Too much pump for my tank. $80 shipped to continental USA. Will be cleaned and ready to ship in original box. 6000-7500 GPH. You can’t move this much water any cheaper any other way. Works great and reasonably quiet. Used on lowest setting and still too much flow.

bull2k20

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$80 shipped.
Lightly used Jebao SCP 150 Gyre style wave pump For sale. Delivered to me April 2020. Can provide proof of purchase from Amazon. Works great. Too much pump for my tank. $80 shipped to continental USA. Will be cleaned and ready to ship in original box. 6000-7500 GPH. You can’t move this much water any cheaper any other way. Works great and reasonably quiet. Used on lowest setting and still too much flow.
Has this been sold ?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.1%
Back