Jebao MLW setting help

itelshot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a second jebao mlw-20 and put it in master/slave modes, but the master for the slave changes only the modes according to the schedule, but not the speed, and when the slave is configured, this parameter is constantly adjusted. Then what is the point of doing master/slave modes, if the flow on the second pump will always be the same. Either I don't understand something correctly or tell me what can be done. Or there is no solution to this and it is worth putting the same program on each pump without master/slave

OP
OP
itelshot

itelshot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a second jebao mlw-20 and put it in master/slave modes, but the master for the slave changes only the modes according to the schedule, but not the speed, and when the slave is configured, this parameter is constantly adjusted. Then what is the point of doing master/slave modes, if the flow on the second pump will always be the same. Either I don't understand something correctly or tell me what can be done. Or there is no solution to this and it is worth putting the same program on each pump without master/slave
I found a solution: on the second tab of the main menu, make a group of two pumps (even the daily program from the old pump to the new one was loaded when it was grouped). In this case, I can use one program on all pumps, and the cross-flow and pulse submodes in classic mode are fully functional. Conclusion: I don't know why master and slave modes exist if they are useless

HappyOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using the master/slave lets you scale the slave output but run a single program/schedule to manage both and lets the crossflow co-ordination work. I run a MLW 10 and their version of a gyre so \i prefer to manage them independantly.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 83 48.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 31.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.9%
Back