Jebao MLW setting help

itelshot

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2023
Messages
264
Reaction score
44
Location
Ukraine, Kyiv
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a second jebao mlw-20 and put it in master/slave modes, but the master for the slave changes only the modes according to the schedule, but not the speed, and when the slave is configured, this parameter is constantly adjusted. Then what is the point of doing master/slave modes, if the flow on the second pump will always be the same. Either I don't understand something correctly or tell me what can be done. Or there is no solution to this and it is worth putting the same program on each pump without master/slave
 
I just bought a second jebao mlw-20 and put it in master/slave modes, but the master for the slave changes only the modes according to the schedule, but not the speed, and when the slave is configured, this parameter is constantly adjusted. Then what is the point of doing master/slave modes, if the flow on the second pump will always be the same. Either I don't understand something correctly or tell me what can be done. Or there is no solution to this and it is worth putting the same program on each pump without master/slave
I found a solution: on the second tab of the main menu, make a group of two pumps (even the daily program from the old pump to the new one was loaded when it was grouped). In this case, I can use one program on all pumps, and the cross-flow and pulse submodes in classic mode are fully functional. Conclusion: I don't know why master and slave modes exist if they are useless
 
Using the master/slave lets you scale the slave output but run a single program/schedule to manage both and lets the crossflow co-ordination work. I run a MLW 10 and their version of a gyre so \i prefer to manage them independantly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new