JEBAO movement pumps: configure Master Slave alternation

kustode

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Italy
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone.
I have 2 Jebao MLW 20 pomps and I'm very happy with them.
I set up a program with the mobile app with different movements and a "Feed time" for when I feed the fish.
I therefore set one pump to Master and the other to Slave.
Everything works fine, but the problem is that the master stops after just 5 minutes and the slave starts. Then the slave turns off after 5 minutes and the master turns on again. All day in this way. So the flow changes continuously!
How do I can extend the time, for example 6 hours, so that the first pomp as Master will work for 6 hours, then the second pomp will start for 6 hours while the old master stops?
Thanks
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new