• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jebao PU-36 UV Sterilizer

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

whalewhalewhale

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
160
Reaction score
149
Location
Los Angeles (West SFV)
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jebao PU-36 UV Sterilizer for $50 obo (goes for $80+ brand new)

Only used for about 3 weeks to handle dinoflagellate problem. Has been washed and cleaned to remove saltwater.Does not include 3/4” tubing.

Pickup/Meetup in SFV area.

618TP6uIbnL.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new