Jebao pump question

DiverGirl82

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2015
Messages
904
Reaction score
355
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm working on setting up a 60g cube tank and I'm looking at the Jeabao RW series wave maker with controller on Amazon. I'm wondering if I would need the RW 4 or the RW 8? And would I need 2 or just 1? At first this is going to just be a FOWLR tank but I do eventually want to add some easy corals and maybe an anemone or two. Does the fact that my tank is a cube instead of a rectangle effect how much power I would need? If anybody has these pumps in this particular setup I would love to hear from you. TIA
 
I've used the RW8 for my 65G tank. I believe you would need two RW8s. One on each end. Flexible control of pump would let you adjust the flow.
 
I just added an 8 to my 60g cube to replace an old Hydor unit. Works great and I plan to replace the other Hydor with another 8 when it finally dies (maybe sooner).
 
i think two rw8 is good. if not, go with 1 rw-15
I was using one rw-15 and one rw-8 on my 93g cube. I am now using just one rw-15 on my elos 55g at 50%
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new