- Joined
- Jun 7, 2026
- Messages
- 72
- Reaction score
- 27
- Location
- florida
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
I have an innovative marine aio 15g tank. I currently have a Jebao dlw-5 rated for 792gph running at 30% in random mode. I have it on the side of the glass near the top pointed upwards. I then have my filter outlet stream pointed into the stream of the Jebao. I find with even this setup I think the pump is too big and it’s too much direct flow in my tank. My water is always cloudy from sand.
Any recommendations on a different wave maker that’d be better or a better wave maker placement ?
See pics below.
Any recommendations on a different wave maker that’d be better or a better wave maker placement ?
See pics below.
