Jebao SCP-150 Parts

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2016
Messages
2,101
Reaction score
2,394
Location
Batavia IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I used this Jebao gyres in my trough and couldn’t be happier with their performance. However, I had some lose plastic get sucked in and it partially destroyed the blades on both impellers. I’ve looked all over, is there a source for new impellers?

I’ve already replaced the pump but wouldn’t mind having a backup ready to go.

Thanks!

EFE0F241-8AF7-4B6E-8305-1EC075F20EFE.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new