Jebao SCP-70 Unboxing/Review/Instructions.

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jebao SCP-70
Unboxing; Box From Amazon had Clear Tape Untouched. Pump was well packed in Die Cut Foam, no Tape or Adhesives were used on any parts.

Contents were the Power Supply, Control, Pump, and External Magnet. Power Supply Has Plug and AC to DC Converter all in One. Cord Plugs into Controller, via Jack. Pump Plugs into Controller with a Screw Down Collared Jack, It took me a Couple tries to full seat. “O” Ring will touch mating plug. Receptacle has a Slot, so pins are connected properly. Pump Ran Quietly Parts fit together well. Pump was not Disassemble at this time. Instructions are Poorly Translated. Testing, Rewriting of Instructions were done with Pump in a Dishpan.

All Patterns Control Flow Intensity Controlled by SPEED FEED Button. Eight Flow Speeds.

Wi-Le LOCK, The Wi-Le function, is used when using Two Pumps on a Master Controller and a Slave Controller.

Patterns, Controlled by Mode Button.
W1 Wave Pattern/ Alternates Between Flow and Off.

W2 Wave Pattern/ Alternates Between Full Flow and Low Flow. Varies Between 30- 100%. Pump did not like running in this Mode with Speed Set Low, Alarm Indicated Impeller Stopped Running. See First Note.

Else Random Mode, Pump Changes, with no Discernible Pattern.

H Flow is Constant, no Pattern Adjustable by SPEED FEED Button.

C. Shift to Flow Mode, Two Pumps are needed to use this Setting, Pumps are Alternately Operated First Pump On, Second Pump Off, Then First Pump Off, Second Pump On. With One Pump Same as “W1”

Feeding, Holding the SPEED FEED Button in for a Few Seconds, turns the Pump off for 10 Minutes, with Auto Restart. Blue LED Aluminates Above 10min. All Top Bar Speed LED’s are Dark.

Night Mode; Holding Down the MODE NIGHT Button Turns This on, Yellow LED Aluminates Above Moon and Star Symbol. When Sensor no Longer Detects Light Mode Light Switches to “H”

Lock; Holding the Wi-Le LOCK Button, in for a Few Seconds Disables the Rotating Speed Knob, only. Control Buttons at still Active.

Feeding, Night Mode and Lock can all be used at the Same Time.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good detail! do you have an unboxing video anywhere?

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How was the strength of flow? Probably going to grab 2 180s for the new tank as my icecap 4ks won't be enough.

OP
OP
S

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 120 on my 120 Gallon Aquarium, with the older Control, no Night Reduced Flow Feature. It’s too power for the 48” x 24” x 24”. Had to dial it way back. This pump is on a 65 Gallon, 36” x 22” x 22” Running it on Speed 6. With the night reduced flow. This is just about right. From the research I did. Try to avoid taking these Pumps apart, if they need more than a simple brushing off of the outside, soak in Citric Acid. Sorry No video.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 106 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.6%
Back