Jebao Wavemaker on 3/4”

piranhaman00

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
5,096
Reaction score
4,887
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone use any type of Jebao wavemaker on 3/4” glass/acrylic? Please list type. Trying to see if my SOW will work. Amazon reviews says it will.
 
Just buy a strong REM for the outside and you can use any wavemaker.
This. I keep a few of these around for that reason.

Screenshot_20221229-175322.png


PXL_20221230_015132046.jpg

PXL_20221230_015144215.jpg
 
Oh I didn’t know this was a thing thank you!
The magnet gets a lil weak, I stack those on the dry side. The bigger sow powerhead *should* be fine! Again don't tank dunk those, they aren't sealed.

That's only 1/2 inch glass, but my tangs can be a battering ram on occasion. Thus they help keep things in place.
 
Add a thin piece of yoga mat material or something similar between magnet and glass so it doesn’t scratch. I cut up one of the silicone pucks from an mp40 dry side.

I did this for a 1.5” acrylic tank with tunze pumps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new