Jebao WP-25 WP-40 and DC pump Group Buy (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Alex_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone pm me Zachs email. I just want to check in with him on ours before the ships

kingsofke

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should have posted it earlier, this morning i received a message from USPS that an electronic mailing was created with my address; with tracking number included and the shipping date of 1/16/14 and it asked me to reconfirm the address and to click to correct if any mistakes noted. With a 2-3 days delivery estimate on priority mail i am expecting package on Saturday or Monday, (obviously hoping for sooner rather than later). I have ordered one WP-60. Cant wait to see the beast.

masterkaw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm happy these pumps finally showed up. Yikes, over two months sucks. Our local club ordered directly from Fishstreet, WP-10,25,40,60, DC-6000, and DC-12000 and they received them in exactly five days. Not only that, prices were between $15 and $20 cheaper per pump. Although, the groupbuy was smaller than this one, only $8k worth.

_Alex_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The email for Zach that everyone sent me doesn't work. Every one says it's @ymail.com. and I get failure notice with that. Tried Gmail and did not get it but no reply.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The @ymail.com is the correct address.

prdubois

Check out my 225gal: https://www.reef2reef.com/th
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The email for Zach that everyone sent me doesn't work. Every one says it's @ymail.com. and I get failure notice with that. Tried Gmail and did not get it but no reply.
Make sure you are spelling it right:
[email protected] two "R" - one "S" - one "Z"

You can also contact him on the local site which is www.Richmondreefers.com his screen name is HARRISZM

Last edited:

prdubois

Check out my 225gal: https://www.reef2reef.com/th
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
harriszm said:
Someone post on R2R that I will let everyone know as soon as I have more info on when the pumps will be here....
As soon as I know something, I post it immediately. I do not mind people emailing me about their orders, HOWEVER...Having 10 people email me everyday doesn't speed up the process. Read the forum posts before emailing me. The answer to most of your questions will be found there.

Like I said earlier, the rest of the pumps and parts MAY ship this weekend. They may not. I do not know thats out of my control. I just submitted the next Jebao Group Buy payment today. I am in constant communication with them about both orders and we are good terms. Communication is just difficult given the time difference and language barrier. Google translate FTW ! I ordered a few extra of each pump so if anyone missed the group buy deadline PM me on RRC
Thanks for your patience and understanding, I apologize for the delay but it is completely out of my hands. Im just the facilitator to get everyone pumps for CHEAP
Also
harriszm said:
Usps dropped the ball and didn't pick up like they were supposed to. After three hours on the phone and rescheduling they guaranteed me that they would be picked up today.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Update from Zach

Last edited:

Sacohen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pump works great. I thought something was wrong at first because it wouldn't change speeds, but I forgot about thr soft start.

gfox

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know when the rest of the pumps are going to be shipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 101 77.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 17 13.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back