Jebao v eheim return pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter alicia24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I run two a Simplicity 1600 on my 120 Gallon. One goes and “Y” off to two Returns, and is tapped off to a UV that recirculates to my Sump. The Other one goes to the Over Flow Return that “T’s” off, to two return Nozzles. Also is tapped to a Spinner In my Fuge Section. I picked these pumps, because a person actually answered the phone at Simplicity. I have a total of Five Simplicity Pump, running on my Aquariums. 24 Vdc 10 selectable speeds and an Auto 10 minute off feeding feature with a slow ramp back up.
 
In 2020 I bought brand new a eco tech return pump for one return and a DCP10000 for the second return.

The eco tech lasted 2 years / the DCP is still on my tank now. Zero issues / no noise.
 
In 2020 I bought brand new a eco tech return pump for one return and a DCP10000 for the second return.

The eco tech lasted 2 years / the DCP is still on my tank now. Zero issues / no noise.
Wow that is insane. I think we're brain washed to think more money is bettwr but not always! Thank you for sharing!
 
Wow that is insane. I think we're brain washed to think more money is bettwr but not always! Thank you for sharing!
Great marketing can do that.
Sometimes it’s just a great looking box.

I have every pump, wavemaker, gyre and dosing pump all Jebao, 7 years overall.

Very happy, I care less where’s its made.
 
This is a Simplicity Pump disassembled for cleaning.
IMG_3839.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new