Jebao wp-25

  • Thread starter Thread starter PaReeferJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PaReeferJ

ADDICTED.......
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2016
Messages
425
Reaction score
225
Location
Mechanicsburg, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had 2 jebao wp10 in my 40b, one of them stopped working so I thought I would get a wp-25 for some more flow.
Now even on its lowest setting its a sand storm, no matter where I put it. Is there anyway I can lower the voltage or something like that to get less flow?

image.jpeg
 
No idea on the voltage but you can try to put nylon mesh screen over the front to block some flow til you figure it out.
 
Replace the wp series controller with the rw series controller. The RW series can allow you to reduce the flow. Should be pretty cheap on ebay.

Either that or use any 12v adapter that has lesser voltage.
 
Just add a foam filter around it, it'll get dirty and slow the flow :D
But yes, the RW series is much nicer.
 
Fish Street used to sell an adapter that reduced the flow. I can imagine your problem, I have two WP-25s in a five foot 100g and they can pile sand in the far corners even on the lowest setting unless aimed right.
 
Fish Street used to sell an adapter that reduced the flow. I can imagine your problem, I have two WP-25s in a five foot 100g and they can pile sand in the far corners even on the lowest setting unless aimed right.
Yeah I didn't think the 25 would of been that much power:(.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new