Jeboa SLW what mode

ReeferDaveindahouse

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Hengelo
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys so ive had my jeboa slw-10 for a while (i have 2) but i feel like my flow could be beter so im wondering what are u guys using and what would u suggest for 2 jeboas they are next to each other on opposit sides in a peninsula
 
Post a picture.

As far a suggestions, the biggest issue I have with many of these pumps is that the instructions are written in hieroglyphic icons that mean nothing to me. I move the pumps around, turn them on and see if they are doing what I want, and move them until I am happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new