Jedi is Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jedi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
May the FORCE be with you!
 
Bro you will find that I am a reefer just like all of you. I like to have fun and enjoy talking with and meeting new people. I am a hobbyist first and foremost! ;)
 
Not sure what Jedi's secret is, but he grows the sickest neon GSP's you'll ever see. I'd been after some for 3 years. Finally got some. JUST as adveritsed.

Stephen, what's yer secret???
 
Jedi - Very nice tank it is - Great pics they are - Welcome you I must - Johnnie ><)))0>
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new