Jeff's 150 Build - The Salt Box

I think my Del Fuego is about ready to pop. It was brown when I bought it in April, and started to transition once I mounted it. It's getting a little shaded, and I probably need to trim a highlighter acro from above it, but the colors are exciting now.
IMG_1477771406.506614.jpg
 
Bugs!

Gammarus - planning to supplement my population soon, to make my wrasse happy.

There's some tiny bugs scooting around the glass too. Had not seen those before.

 
Tank is doing fine but.....

.....it's not getting much attention theses days. This is my first weekend off in over a month. Have not done any testing. No water changes. Not feeding a variety theses days, just what I have. I can tell my nutrients are up. Happy it's doing fine without me, but have this sense bad things are around the corner with the neglect.

Combined with the seasonal lull in the hobby, club inactivity and lack of funds - just surviving I guess.


IMG_1482075680.733673.jpg
 
Looks great Jeff!
 
IMG_1482720358.850652.jpg

Typically I don't see it much, but with the Goni withdrawn you can see a branch of yellow sponge growing out from under it.

IMG_1482720480.500545.jpg

Impossible to get a nice pic, but my dragon has some nice PE tonight.
 
Hmmm. Not too cool. Not even two years old.
IMG_2008.JPG


...and #Sicce is a local company for me. We'll test their customer service I think.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new