- Rusty Gorgonian
- Purple Tip Frammer
- Green Birdsnest
- Grafted Monti
- Hollywood Stunner
- And more but I'm to lazy to list :)

Last edited:

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi,welcome to the reef,nice tank,get a build thread badge:cool:head over to meet and greet ,meet the reef:)

OP
OP
Jreefs

Jreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi,welcome to the reef,nice tank,get a build thread badge:cool:head over to meet and greet ,meet the reef:)
Will do. Thanks!

That's a really good deal I payed just about that much for my 32 lol looking good tho
Thanks!

Got to love a good deal, best way to upgrade. What's the plan? Any equipment changes from stock?
The most immediate upgrades will be adding one or two mp10s, a dosing pump, and a fuge or algae scrubber. Eventually I want to change the valve on the return line but that's not super high on the list.

OP
OP
Jreefs

Jreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posted updated shots in my original post. Of course the neon toadstool decided to (I think) start shedding today :rolleyes:. It’s one of my favorite corals I’ve had so far.

Next steps:
  1. Picking up two MP10QDs tomorrow. Probably overkill, but I’m a sucker for deals and they came together lol. Gotta decide on placement/if I’m going to use both. Aesthetics wise I’d like them on the back but if I do two I’m thinking facing each other is probably best. Planning on a mixed reef—majority will be softies/lps on the bottom portion and sps on the top part of the arch.
  2. Get all the corals off the sand bed. Most of them have been on the sand for over a month. Partially because of laziness and partially because I can’t decide on placement, especially the toadstool. First I’ve got to get it off the rock it came on and then I’m thinking bottom left??

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
sweet,shiny new badge,couple mp's,rockin it :cool: hope you don't live too far away,i love the grafted chalice;)

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi, nice nem,i think you might want to move that monti a little further away from the acan :)

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New pics and an updated FTS :) Need to get a filter for my phone that doesn't turn everything so pink...currently I'm holding my red goro lens I got for diving. Sort of works
IMG_2429.jpg
IMG_2432 2.jpg
IMG_2431 2.jpg
IMG_2444.jpg
Great looking fts bud.

If its available, try to find an adjustment for "tint" and bring it up to flush out the reds. If u dont have that option, u may find a preprogrammed, preset filter that comes in ur photo editor mode standard. There will be many to choose from, try to find one that reduces to reds perhaps.

OP
OP
Jreefs

Jreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking fts bud.

If its available, try to find an adjustment for "tint" and bring it up to flush out the reds. If u dont have that option, u may find a preprogrammed, preset filter that comes in ur photo editor mode standard. There will be many to choose from, try to find one that reduces to reds perhaps.
Thanks! Adjusting the tint and warmth helps a lot.

New hammer :)
IMG_3121.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back