The Reef at FernBluff

Talking to a neighbor updating him on my tank. Realizing it’s now just barely over two years since first wet. Been delinquent in updating my build thread but thought I’d post some inspiration.

Still dealing with some hair algae. The Ritteri continues to grow way to big / fast and some of the Zoas are out of control but in general I’m pretty happy with it’s progress.
 

Attachments

  • IDG_20260121_164819_592.jpeg
    IDG_20260121_164819_592.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 43
Talking to a neighbor updating him on my tank. Realizing it’s now just barely over two years since first wet. Been delinquent in updating my build thread but thought I’d post some inspiration.

Still dealing with some hair algae. The Ritteri continues to grow way to big / fast and some of the Zoas are out of control but in general I’m pretty happy with it’s progress.
Still amazes me how packed out your tank is!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new