• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jeffskaggs

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Zoacoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I normally don't leave feedback, but this really ticked me off. So last night I got this guys paypal info from him to buy his skimmer. I never sent the money to him, and then today, he PM'd me saying he would sell it for $250 shipped if im still interested.. I didnt have the 250 in my account and needed to sell soemthing to get the funds there. I pm'd him and let him know and he say's you know my paypal address. I sent him the paypal today, then I get a pm from another reefer, asking If I had sent the payment because jeffskags had gave him his paypal, and told him it was his. The reefer even asked jeffskaggs if I had sent the payment to him, and he told him it was his. So to sum it up, I paid for the skimmer,, Than another reefer comes in and pays him, and then I send the guy a private message and I get refunded. Saying the guy that sent the money originally wanted it, but judging by the forums he sent a message to him 9 minutes before I stated I sent the money.

Just wanted to give a heads up to people that see his sale threads.

Javsku

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I had an issue with mr jeffskaggs as well. The same thing happened to me, I sent payment for his AI sold he was selling and he thanked me and said they would be shipped right out. I then get an email this morning showing I was refunded by him through PayPal. I checked his thread again and it showed that he sold them to someone else way after my transaction with him. He is very shady and I hope nobody else deals with him. I have all of the pm's.

OP
OP
Zoacoral

Zoacoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I sent him money via paypal. Right after I sent him the money, he put, sold, mods please close on the thread.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zoacoral

Zoacoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I had an issue with mr jeffskaggs as well. The same thing happened to me, I sent payment for his AI sold he was selling and he thanked me and said they would be shipped right out. I then get an email this morning showing I was refunded by him through PayPal. I checked his thread again and it showed that he sold them to someone else way after my transaction with him. He is very shady and I hope nobody else deals with him. I have all of the pm's.

This is pretty much what was said to me as well only for the RLSS skimmer.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 72 35.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 52 25.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 31.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.9%
Back