Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo01

R33F!N @DD!CT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry #1 - this to me is the ultimate living lava lamp. Im from that generation and had a few growing up.

stevo01

R33F!N @DD!CT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry #3 - Reefer 525xl updated with "my precious" earlier tonight. Click on signates link.

Coral Newbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I love about the tank is the boundaries the aquarium scene has moved from goldfish to beta's to saltwater fish and now jellyfish. Who would of thought lets try jellyfish. Additionally not only to take this concept from just from a simple tank to a art piece. Just Awesome!!!

fugitiveALiEN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great equipment, one of these would match my Marineland Pillar Aquarium at my office!

ReefCub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I work from home and have two monitors on my desk so I have never been able to have a tank on it. I love the size of the tank (because its a perfect size) and how calming it would be to be able to watch the jellyfish! I know this would make for some great customer service on my behalf and would love to brag to all of my coworkers at Apple about it. I also learned so much from your site about jellyfish I never knew. Much like my reef tank I'm sure it would be full of surprises. I didn't even know there were jellyfish tanks!! How cool is this?!? Great product.

Fettman2006

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Beautiful tank, beautiful subject. Didn't realised you could keep jellyfish at home.

Mr.Alex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the nice small profile that the tank offers I could pretty much put it anywhere!!

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to win this because it's a complete pack. I absolutely love how you have everything so well thought out. Jellyfish seem daunting but your website makes it seem so easy.

Nikkykins

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great way to enjoy what I only see in the local aquarium, right here in my home!! It is a great addition to people with other SW tanks. Easier to take care of than my nano tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back