*** The Jelly Nano Giveaway!! WIN a Jelly Cylinder 5 from Jellyfish Art!! ***

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jellyfish Art Giveaway2.jpg

Thanks to Jellyfish Art for this awesome giveaway!!! Jellyfish are becoming the next trend in ornamental aquariums and Jellyfish Art is the leader in supplying live jellyfish and their specialized aquariums and products. Their mesmerizing forms and soothing movement create living works of art. Jellyfish aquariums are a new kind of interior decoration, sources of light and life that become the focal point of any space.

How to Enter:

OFFICIAL ENTRY:
Check out the Jellyfish Art product page here and then make a post back in this thread telling us what you like about these tanks or what makes you excited to own one. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry. Entry will be validated on win)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1: Sign up for the Jellyfish Art notification list (email and phone). (It should be a pop up when you click THIS LINK, but if not, then you can sign up at the bottom right corner on the homepage.)
Bonus 2: LIKE the Jellyfish Art Facebook Page.
Bonus 3: FOLLOW the Jellyfish Art Instagram Page.
Bonus 4: Start/Update your tank thread on R2R and post a link in this thread. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
Bonus 5: Check out our new auctions forum and tell us something you'd like to see auctioned there.
Bonus 6: Check out the Jellyfish Art Blog page. Read an article and make a post in this thread about something you learned.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Jelly Cylinder Nano 3 Jelly Kit shipped to your door!

CYLINDER-5-BLACK-NEW_1080x1080.png

The total value for this giveaway package is $760.

Drawing of the Prize and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through October 1, 2023. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on October 2, 2023.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Jellyfish Art for this awesome giveaway!

#r2rgiveaway

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I’ve always wanted jellyfish but could never afford the tank to properly keep them

AstroCoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I was actually just thinking about buying one of these this coming holiday season for myself, the tank is compact and is probably the most sleek jellyfish tank on the market.

FTW-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry - the modern and simple look of the tank, along with the wonder of creatures that look like aliens would be relaxing :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back