Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jellyfish Art Giveaway.jpg

Jellyfish Art Nano Kit Giveaway
Sponsored by Jellyfish Art

Jellyfish are becoming the next trend in ornamental aquariums and Jellyfish Art is the leader in supplying live jellyfish and their specialized aquariums and products. Their mesmerizing forms and soothing movement create living works of art. Jellyfish aquariums are a new kind of interior decoration, sources of light and life that become the focal point of any space.

How to Enter:

Check out the Jellyfish Art product page here and then make a post back in this thread telling us what you like about these tanks or what makes you excited to own one. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRY ONE: LIKE the Jellyfish Art Facebook Page Here or FOLLOW the Jellyfish Art Instagram Page Here

BONUS ENTRY TWO: Start a new tank thread here in the members tank forum or update your existing thread.

*Once you have completed your bonus entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed the bonus entries. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all bonus entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Jelly Cylinder Nano 3 Jelly Kit shipped to your door!
Untitled-53.jpg

Includes:
  • 3 Live Moon Jellyfish via 2-day express shipping

• 3-month supply of Jelly Food

• Jellyfish Cylinder Nano Aquarium
    • JellyBio Starter
    • LED Light Kit with Remote & Power Supply
    • Feeding Pipette
    • Whisper Quiet Air Pump
    • Chemi-Pure Blue Nano Packet
    • Hydrometer
    • JellySalt 2 Gallon
    • JellySalt 1 Gallon
The Jelly Cylinder Nano comes with three live moon jellyfish, jellyfish food, and everything you need to set up the aquarium. When your tank is ready for jellyfish, you can redeem them using your unique coupon code at JellyfishArt.com/redeem, shipped express to your doorstep anywhere in the continental United States. Step-by-step video instructions on Jellyfish Art’s website guide you through the setup, acclimation, and maintenance of your jellyfish aquarium. In addition, Jellyfish Art’s team of experts are available by phone and email to provide you with all of the support you need to become a jellyfish expert.

Tank Specifications:

• 2 Gallons
  • Salt Water Ready
  • 15” Tall x 8" Diameter
  • Water Flow Optimized for Jellyfish
  • Includes shipping cost for the jellyfish and food
We do not recommend having more than 4 small/medium jellyfish or 3 large jellyfish per Tank.

The total value for this giveaway package is $354.00.

Thanks again to Jellyfish Art for this awesome giveaway!

Untitled-3.jpg

*Please note the contest is open until June 20th*

Last edited:

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's not to love about jellyfish tanks? They look awesome!

lennyd19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome stuff. I like how there is a lot of thought in the design and filtration to support jellyfish with out harming the jellies and to keep them healthy. Thanks for the contest.

Jd120988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow this is an incredible product it's so well thought out, I would love to give jelly keeping a try and this is the perfect setup to do so.

Nolan Shinn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to have some living art on my bedside table. I love how minimal and compact the tank design is!
Updated, liked and followed!

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the fact that you all make it so simple to keep them!

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Such a minimalist way to focus on real beauty. Elegant.

Keepswiming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like how the water flow is optimized to keep the jellies happy and healthy. I also like the leds that make the jellies majestic looking.

tgp4274

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
always thought bout getting jellies :)
love that everything is included even food!!!!
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back