Jesse’s 90 gallon

Jesse Depass

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
60
Reaction score
34
Location
Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got my tank full of water and about to start the cycling process. The display is a 90 gallon (48x18x24), with a 30 gallon sump as well as a separate 20 gallon refugium. I plan on turning this tank into a mixed reef system primarily filled with LPS as well as some hardier sps to fill in the top section of the tank as the 90 gallon is very tall. As far as equipment goes I am using a hydor seltz-d return pump, a maxspect gyre (eventually I might add a vortech or two as well), a reef octopus regal 150 int, and 3 ai prime 16hd (currently not on the tank). I also plan on buying an auto top off in the near future.

A0CA460E-25A3-43EE-B02F-305C1117E020.jpeg D59469E2-4884-4195-BC29-66F36D3B4D35.jpeg 8EB0263D-0C21-4ECE-91B4-1B333E3513D0.jpeg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new