Jesse's 58gal reef

nice.. u guys have fun... I want to trade with him again... gotta raid his tank lol
 
My new cateyes frag. Thanks Who Dah!
cateyes-2.jpg


I'm up to about 40-50 polyps on my Nuclear Green colony.
nucleargreens-3.jpg
 
These is my new babys. They are pretty big polyps. About the size of a nickle. Notice how the mouth is bright green.
starwarpaly1.jpg


starwarpaly.jpg
 
Very nice Jesse.. Nice Star trek :D... pretty kool looking and love the close up man! ..
 
I've decided that I'm going to add a shallow sand bed to my tank. I've been thinking about this for a wile now. I bought a few bags of sand this weekend and I'm going to be slowly adding them over the next couple of weeks.
 
UPDATE...

I've decided to setup a new tank for my zoas/palys and lps. So my 58gal is going to be for sps only. I'll keep this thread for my sps and I'll start a different thread for the new tank. I've been moving alot of my corals to a holding tank while I get everything ready for the new setup. I had the camera ready so I took a few pics.

aussie acan
aussie1.jpg


aussie acan
aussie2.jpg
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new