Jf back from indo raffle thread

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
8,664
Reaction score
2,156
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THE LONG WAIT IS HERE!!!

IMG_1445_zpsbacf964f.jpg


IMG_1448_zps134debda.jpg


IMG_1449_zps571b8f1d.jpg



AND THE WINNERS ARE:

$300 JASON FOX GIFT CERTIFICATE IS:
IMG_1450_zps6f2b5382.jpg

MICHAEL BREWSTER


$500 JASON FOX GIFT CERTIFICATE IS:

IMG_1452_zps6b0e4cb8.jpg

CHAD CRAPO
 
Congrats Mike and Chad...Trade it for the black chalice. :wave:
 
does it expire or anything? Does it have to be used on a $300 plus order or can I do it for a piece here and a piece there..?

I was thinking of waiting til your next live sale and using it!!! :o)
 
That looks like a ton of packages that had to go out...congrats to the winners


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Grats guys nice prize
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new