JF Bloodshots

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
70
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JF Bloodshots

Flow: Medium/low
Light: Medium/low
Difficulty: Difficult
Growth: Slow

12.jpg


DSC_0088.jpg
 
I'm not familiar with the care requirements of these. What are your reasons for care level, difficult?
 
I'm not familiar with the care requirements of these. What are your reasons for care level, difficult?

They are huge melters. If you place a JF Bloodshot in the wrong spot, the next day its going to be gone. Therefore, their care is very difficult to keep them healthy and growing well.
 
Mine melted 5 days after I got it :(


Sent from tapatalk
 
I had mine for about 6 months and started with 1 and had 20+ before they melted. They actually grew pretty fast for me. But it was a sad day when they melted. Been trying to get ahold of them again for awhile now.
 
Last edited:
I had mine for about 6 months and started with 1 and had 20+ before they melted. They actually grew pretty fast for me. But it was a sad day when they melted. Been trying to get ahold of them again for awhile now.

+1 had them growing well for a while and then one day, fraggin one polyp cost me the entire colony.
 
Just lost 12 polyps of Bloodshots myself. They were looking so good and then they just dissapeared :( luckily I had 8 left and I fragged off a nice 4p frag to regrow into a mother colony and left a 2p Frag on the side as a backup mother colony. the last 2 I promised to sell.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new