JF Grape Juice Vs. Reef Ready Grape Juice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KoleTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
JF grape juice is really nice


IMG_3188-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice :bigsmile:

Seems like know is the time for: "If you can't decide..... get 'em both!" :wink:
 
Secret Reefer, where did you place your RR GJ? I have mine ~ 16 inches under my AI Blues at about 400 par. I can't seem to get the coralites to color up (or turn to purple). I wonder if I should move it down.

GF grape juice is really nice but i love my 2 "accidental" reefready grapejuice colonies. here's one of em.


IMG_3188-1.jpg
 
just saw the jf grape juice. looks very similar to the ora plum crazy which is nice but I would pick the rr grape juice. never see a bright green coral with contrasting purple polyps very often. hope this helps, good night
 
eja99 , i have mine under 14k phoenix 250w halilides supplemented with 2x 48" RB all blue. maybe 18 inches from it. a little out from directly under it.
steezy, thanks for the compliment. i love both of mines.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new