• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jf Homewrecker $600

Darbna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seller- Thomas Olivia Reef
Price- $600
A little over an inch chunky JF Homewrecker with several polyps expanding on bottom of frag. Photos were taken on Iphone X.

Lineage- Original frag purchased from Jason Fox. Colony grown in my personal grow out tank from that frag

DOA Policy-
Standard DOA with picture in the bag within 1 hour of first delivery attempt. Seller will credit or replace frag at seller's discretion. Buyer to pay replacement shipping. From time to time seller will request buyer to ship back damaged or dead coral at sellers discretion. Seller will pay for this shipping if request is made.

Shipping FL - 45 US - 60

I have several other higher end frags such as SC Orange Passion, WWC Suicide Squad, Walt Disney, TSA Rainbow Sherbert, WWC Chrismas Miribalis, BSA Rainbow Rose ready to go and will cut to order others.

fullsizeoutput_f63.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_f5e.jpeg
IMG_0587.jpg
Q%2uSPTUQ%SsKHsKQI0SSA.jpg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back