JF Homewrecker - Anyone keep a colony over 5 years?

Travis Warren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I lost my homewrecker a few years ago after a got a couple frags. I have been looking for a new start but it seems most people do not have frags available. It seems that this coral has been out for several years but very few has grown it out enough to frag and sell. Anyone able to keep a homewrecker for 5 years or longer. Anyone have a frag with lineage back to Jason?

Hugster78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2.5 years bought from Jason super slow
IMG_7033.jpeg

leepink23

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I lost my homewrecker a few years ago after a got a couple frags. I have been looking for a new start but it seems most people do not have frags available. It seems that this coral has been out for several years but very few has grown it out enough to frag and sell. Anyone able to keep a homewrecker for 5 years or longer. Anyone have a frag with lineage back to Jason?
I saw one available during top shelf aquatics sale. I have had a frag a year and it’s barely grown

Yazannreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a nob that I grew out in the last 5 months: it was 1/2 inch frag when I got it. Quick short coming up

Screenshot_20230706_200505_Gallery.jpg

cliff076

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I've had my colony since May 2018 and direct linaege to Jason Fox

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%

Back