JF Homewrecker Frag growouts

Daddy-o

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Redwood City, Ca. 94062 (San Francisco Bay Area)
Well I am down to 4 HW (soon to be 3) I gave away 4 of my HWs and am going to give away the one in the middle that I cut away. 'Cause that's what reefing friends do. The one on the left while growing nice is coloring up differently (this is the one I smashed with pliers) Makes me wonder if it is in fact a HW? It is so blueish/purple.
Cheers! Mark
1606066454598.jpeg

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

ScottB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Amazing photo thread. I am going to have to break down and buy a couple homewrecker pieces.

@Daddy-o keeps talking about $100 pieces though, and I can't seem to find a single polyp nub at that price in the Northeast anyway. (my faith in Fed-Ex has yet to be restored)

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Amazing photo thread. I am going to have to break down and buy a couple homewrecker pieces.

@Daddy-o keeps talking about $100 pieces though, and I can't seem to find a single polyp nub at that price in the Northeast anyway. (my faith in Fed-Ex has yet to be restored)
I feel your pain. It's not usually very easy to find things like they can in Cali for the prices they can lol

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I just talked to my friend that I got the HW on the left from and he said that it is a true HW from Jason Fox.
fullsizeoutput_212.jpeg
I'll be honest bud, I don't think the blue one is at all HW. The one on the RIGHT looks like HW. I wouldn't convince myself that's HW; maybe it's Jolt or something, but I really doubt its HW. Regardless, keep them going Mark!

Daddy-o

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I'll be honest bud, I don't think the blue one is at all HW. The one on the RIGHT looks like HW. I wouldn't convince myself that's HW; maybe it's Jolt or something, but I really doubt its HW. Regardless, keep them going Mark!
Yea, I am with you! When it is under blue lights it looks a lot like a WD. Whatever it is, I am happy that I kept it alive.

Adamantium

View Badges
Reaction score
Well I am down to 4 HW (soon to be 3) I gave away 4 of my HWs and am going to give away the one in the middle that I cut away. 'Cause that's what reefing friends do. The one on the left while growing nice is coloring up differently (this is the one I smashed with pliers) Makes me wonder if it is in fact a HW? It is so blueish/purple.
Cheers! Mark
1606066454598.jpeg
Hey, it’s me, your friend :)

Maxout

Daddy-o

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I’m looking for a HW frag for my stepson for a holiday present. He’s given me some awesome frags.

I’m in the Bay Area, If you still have any @Daddy-o
Sorry,I dont have any available. That guy in Livermore had some for $100?

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting

Are you LAB TESTING your water parameters?

• YES I do or have

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • NO

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • No, But want to in the future.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors