JF Homewrecker Frag growouts

Seems to be a decent grower

6/20
IMG_2930.jpg

8/20
IMG_2931.jpg
 
This is mine on 8/16 that I got from @A Reef Creation , seems to be doing great with visible growth and a little bit of pink. (I had to black out the background because I used a close-up filter and it was right in front of my green slimer, so everything was washed out.)

IMG-2605-polarr.JPG
 
I took this picture of a home wrecker and Walt Disney colony next to a Superman? Acro colony while visiting a friend. He was taking his systems down to prepare for a new tank and had them sitting in a stock tank so no lights beside what came in through the window.

EE06CCA3-3998-45C8-93EE-53D40C02E58B.jpeg
 
How long did that take? Thats the largest colony I've seen!

3 years 6 months, the whole bottom section and left side is all new growth about a month or two old now.
 
This is one coral where the blue pics do not do it justice. There are some awesome daylight pics here. Very envious I do not have one of these frags. Can't wait to see more pictures.
 
Here is one of my current HW frags in grow out. I've been slowly acclimating it to higher PAR and i can start to see some pink coming out.
JF Homewrecker-2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new