JF Homewrecker vs Walt Disney

DunkCityReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
254
Reaction score
34
Location
Paradise, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up a HW at RAP Orlando, put it next to my Walt Disney comparison. What do you all think?

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1461642508.958142.jpg
 
How much was it at RAP, if you don't mind me asking?
 
I did the same thing too, I think I got more of the middle or base of the pieces he's cut up but still the color pops more than the WD right next to it. Picked up a hateraid last live sale too, the color is pretty cool
image.jpeg
 
Very nice!
 
Thats crazy! 1000$ in 2016 .... and I just wanted to put up a recent picture of my WD:) the homewrecker is definitely on my list, luckily it's way cheaper and more available
 

Attachments

  • 20221021_165008.jpg
    20221021_165008.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 20221021_164951.jpg
    20221021_164951.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 143

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new