JF JoL Lypto Mini Frags

Nibejeebies

R2R is the reason for my Insomia
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
566
Location
Lenoir City, Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys I just fragged up 6 small 1/4th of a small frag plug (that's how the cut decided to fracture) of JF Jack o Lantern Lyptoseris. Gave em a good swirl in lugol's and returned them to the tank to heal they won't be ready for a couple of weeks, but if you're interested let me know. Due to their size I won't be asking much for them. I may consider small trades.
I Have two that are about half the plug, other 4 are about a quarter of the plug. I'll break out the yellow filter and iPhone photos later if anyone is interested.
 
I've really wanted some of that coral. I'd buy or trade when ready :) keep us posted!
 
Here are those pics I promised to make it easier I've numbered the frags with a sharpie on the plug.
Pics first with out filters then with a yellow gel to filter out blue lighting so yea looks a little pukey, sorry bout that. I'm a paramedic not a photographer.

That being said
**Disclaimer the picture may depicte more that one coral or frag, due to my poor photography skills please focus on the center most single coral thanks. ***

IMG_8807.JPG

IMG_8811.JPG



Mother colony: ( not for sale, for reference)
IMG_8824.JPG


1. $5
IMG_8817.JPG


2. $10
IMG_8818.JPG


3.$10
IMG_8819.JPG



4.$10

IMG_8820.JPG


5.$15

IMG_8821.JPG


6..$15

IMG_8823.JPG


These are currently residing in my main tank along the sand bed and appear healed up nicely but I would prefer to give them a few more days to be sure before transport.

Local sale only I won't ship.
 
Last edited:
Sure!! just let me know when Ive Avail every day this week, cept Wednesday. We can Meet at JKS Id suggest meeting in the parking lot?

Also hows that Ruby Red Dragonet doing?
 
I like it! Can this be grown in an 8 gallon cube with original lights? I'd be tickled if we could grow this.
 
I saw you want the rastas too!
 
I'm kinda in love with all the color on both.
 
Will our lights work for rastas too? Please say yes!
zoas don't require much light. Just read online about placement with people using the same lights you do; really with all the stuff you buy (not just the rastas). Its good to read up on your corals before you buy them; so you can take the best possible care for them. Especially when you get further down the road in a more mature tank, and can get some cool, but finicky stuff
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new