JF Red Bounce Raunchy Mushroom

Item Price
$300.00
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

maroma

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2018
Messages
720
Reaction score
161
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Fellow Reefers,

I would like to sale a JF Raunchy Mushroom -- Local pick up (ONLY) in Orange County, CA I have been looking all over to price a JF Red Bounce Raunchy Mushroom -- Fairly --- WYSIWYG and fully conditioned and ready for life in your aquarium! Asking $300.00 as I'm not a store -- Hopefully, this is a fair price -- placed a ruler close Mushroom - fully opened 4"

Please let me know if interested.

Thank You for looking.
 
LOL - Picture might help.

Sorry
 

Attachments

  • 20220626_172234.jpg
    20220626_172234.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 94
  • 20220626_172143.jpg
    20220626_172143.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 20220626_172133.jpg
    20220626_172133.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 20220626_172030.jpg
    20220626_172030.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 111
  • 20220626_172312.jpg
    20220626_172312.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 111
  • 20220626_172402.jpg
    20220626_172402.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 96
  • 20220626_172412.jpg
    20220626_172412.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 20220626_172522.jpg
    20220626_172522.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 92

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new