JF REEF ROOM AND 900g BUILD THREAD

UPDATE:

Tank was delivered Feb 26, 2019

"https://www.facebook.com/plugins/po...onfoxcorals/posts/10156386585503095&width=500"
IMG_8322.jpeg
IMG_8335.jpeg
IMG_8341.jpeg
 
Jesus Christ Jason !!! That is insanely big !

I might have missed but what’s gonna be flow on this monster ? Panta Rhei ECM 63s all the way ?
Also acro dominated ?

Regards,
Abhishek
 
Jason - would you please share the videos here ? Can't seem to be able to play them as am not on facebook !

Regards,
Abhishek
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new