JF REEF ROOM AND 900g BUILD THREAD

?
 
Last edited:
Nice project.

I guess the term “garage” means something a little different in the north

Can’t wait to see it all finished.
 
Woah! Can I just come live in the fish building? This looks phenomenal!
 
I guess the term “garage” means something a little different in the north
I have a four car garage that may see a car 5 days out of the year :D He shed / She shed :p
 
JASON FOX REEF ROOM UPDATE 2020

CJ1_2127.jpg

CJ1_2137.jpg

CJ1_2141.jpg

CJ1_2147.jpg

CJ1_2161.jpg

CJ1_2163.jpg

CJ1_2194.jpg

CJ1_2198.jpg

CJ1_2203.jpg

CJ1_2210.jpg

wups-1.jpg

CJ1_0932.jpg

CJ1_0934.jpg

CJ1_0935.jpg
CJ1_0938.jpg

No photo description available. CJ1_2146.jpg CJ1_2208.jpg CJ1_0940.jpg
 
JASON FOX REEF ROOM UPDATE 2020

CJ1_2127.jpg


Look at the size of that yellow tang in relation to the rock work! This is a BIG tank. Are you going to offer tours in the future;)?
 
How about a new video soon ?
 
i cant help but laugh at the juxtaposition of that gigantic tank and all those little 1" frags ;Hilarious

I'm waiting for the update NEXT year once these fill in, itll be one heck of an impressive reef.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new