JF Scarlett fever not doing so hot

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChadmRoman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ChadmRoman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2018
Messages
459
Reaction score
160
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this piece a month back during the live sale. I’ve kept it in low light and it’s not doing very well, any suggestions?

Alk-7.8
Ca- 444
Mg- 1248
Po- .02

All my other sps doing well, is it not getting enough light? I’m not sure of the light requirements.

Thank you for the help.

816772AD-1EFB-4236-A2FA-7DAA638AEEE8.jpeg
 
Low light is a very relative quantity. Anything from Jason fox can handle all you can throw at it. I’d move it to high flow and higher light.
 
Low light is a very relative quantity. Anything from Jason fox can handle all you can throw at it. I’d move it to high flow and higher light.
Yes learning this the hard way, moved it up with direct flow, it’s fully brown now but going to give it time to see if it comes back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new