• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JF Slow Burn Monti

ReeferRayl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Messages
285
Reaction score
147
Location
Clearwater
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JF Slow Burn Monti
$20 each - 4 frags available

Local Pick Up Only - Tampa/ St Pete.

Pictures taken under Radion XR15 Pros with an iPhone 7.

(Mother Colony)
89506AF5-CC1F-4078-BDED-E36E1C3963E3.jpeg


5BD029C1-281F-46BB-8592-C0045740653A.jpeg

F4983ED0-EE7A-46C4-A15C-8C61EACADFA0.jpeg

81EEDFB3-7E01-4118-8997-2CE567D3CE43.jpeg

AE9E13ED-22FE-416D-97C5-0C273841448C.jpeg

C7E7CD3C-9968-47AB-B779-066648EC3B94.jpeg

These are some other corals I have for sale. I am willing to make a package deal.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/bizarro-wwc-defcon-and-seafoam-cyphastrea.809952/#post-8681697https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/jason-fox-fruity-pebbles-monti.811064/
 
Interested but can't PM you for some reason. I'm in Sarasota
 
Updated picture of S1

Also have some fresh cut frags (3 days old). All are doing good and will start encrusting out in no time!

ALL FRAGS $20 per.

SHIPPING AVAILABLE. LOCAL PICKUP AVAILABLE TAMPA/ ST. PETE.

20442BFC-BED0-4E44-8639-88F5C58A6AA3.jpeg

72CED84A-B646-4863-8F8A-10137A42CF31.jpeg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new